CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

NEW SUNDAY EASTER CLOTHES





































I dressed the kids up in their Easter outfits today and so of course I needed to get pictures of them looking so adorable. It wasn't a very successful picture day though because Beckham was not in the mood and Stock was getting easily distracted. Brynlee of course is always ready to pose and smile for a picture as you can see. I am so thankful for these three sweet little people and the joy that they bring into my life with their fun unique personalities. They are the greatest blessing!!!!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

You do have very very cute kids. And they have a very very cute mom as well. I am blessed to be able to be around you and learn good tips on how to be a great mom. Your kids look adorable!!! Where did you get your boys outfits??? I think kaden needs one!!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenjamin said...

SO cute! What a beautiful group of kids! Brynley is learning quickly how to accessorize, good work!

jen said...

OH my gosh those outfits are ADORABLE! Thx for making me feel like crap that it hasn't even crossed my mind to get my kids easter outfits. Maybe I'll get them something this week. Those pictures are adorable. They are all SO CUTE!!!!!!!

shelbell said...

Hey girlie. I found you blog on Liz and Becky's:) So fun to see your GORGEOUS kids, and you still look fabulous! Great to see what you are up to.
Michelle (pettit) Reitz;)

The Walkers said...

Cute kids, cute outfits, cute cute Trista. Missed you this weekend...please tell me when you are coming down!

Suzi said...

Your kids look so adorable!! Love their outfits!

Haskins said...

Tris- you kids look adorable!! I love the easter outfits! Brynlee and Your boys look so cute!! I love all brynlee's dance costumes!! That is so fun that she was able to do that. I cant wait until maddi can compete!

Heather & Josh said...

Trista those outfits are so cute, I love the boys jackets. Are you guys going to st. george this weekend?

Unknown said...

Adorable easter outfits! I tried, but I guess I waited too long to get the boys new outfits, because everything I wanted was gone, or wasn't in their size...I guess I'll keep looking. Your kids look so cute, and Bryley looks like she had a fun time at her competition...good job!